Friday 9 October 2009

What's your excuse?

So what's the excuse today? The excuse for not updating your blog in a month? The excuse for not going to the gym, the excuse for not learning a new spanish word, the excuse for eating those fries?

I've fallen back into several bad habit or should I say not continued on the path of righteousness...
Fortunately, some things are in motion and so there are cumulative benefits--for example, my health is very much better than a month ago even though I have had several days (over last weekend) of eating full non-raw meals. It then seems to me that my body has built up enough resistance (which can easily change) to allow me to eat in the not best way and still not need any of the medication I used to need just a month or so ago.

Still, I've been making too many excuses and not updating my blog out of shame as I have not been living up to my goals. But hiding doesn't make it better, does it?

No comments:

Post a Comment