Tuesday 8 September 2009

Eating that stuff

When will I get back to 'eating normally'?? Such a funny question, but people keep asking it....

Today I had a sausage, a slice of bread, and later some fries and I'm convinced all of this is the reason I'm feeling a wee bit bloated right now as I write this.

I wouldn't say I've fallen off the wagon, because I've not been fully on the wagon. Hm, I need to make a commitment here. I feel good when I eat raw/drink juices and smoothies but I want to eat other stuff (mostly because it's in the house and it's in front of me....). At the same time, eating raw depresses my appetite and so when I have a '100% raw' day, I don't think I consume as much calories as I need, even though I'm not hungry.

I think I do really need to commit to this and stop the yo-yoing because I'm hoping that everything will sort itself out (appetite and weight-wise) as soon as my body gets used to a certain diet. So eating those fries is counter-productive in more ways than one...

Anyway, I've juiced several carrots, apples, and green stuff and stored them in the fridge, so I can drink them first thing in the morning with no effort. I've also bought pre-made salad (yes, bad habit) and so I'll have that tomorrow. And some yummy english plums! So that's the menu for tomorrow----oh and there's mango and pineapple sorbet in the freezer! yay!----we'll see how I do, won't we? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment